These are the people who make it happen! The leadership team consists of an Administrative Core and a Modeling Core.
Michele MattoonProgram Manager IMCI
As Program Manager, Michele oversees the day-to-day IMCI administrative operations. She provides institute administrative leadership, project and fiscal management, proposal development and grant award management, and human resource management. Michele has 20 years of University of Idaho administrative experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Human Resources support (searches, onboarding, EPAFs, evaluations)
- Grant proposal coordination
- Grant award management (compliance, prior approvals, subawards, closeout)
- Financial management (budget projections and management)
- IMCI reporting
- Overall administrative operations leadership
Categories: Collaboratorium Leadership, Staff
Updated 2 years ago.