We have great people associated with IMCI and welcome additional participation at any time. Feel free to join – or start! – a working group, collaborate with fellow modelers, come to our weekly Brown Bag Lunch and/or subscribe to the listserv.
Michele MattoonProgram Manager IMCI
As Program Manager, Michele oversees the day-to-day IMCI administrative operations. She provides institute administrative leadership, project and fiscal management, proposal development and grant award management, and human resource management. Michele has 20 years of University of Idaho administrative experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Human Resources support (searches, onboarding, EPAFs, evaluations)
- Grant proposal coordination
- Grant award management (compliance, prior approvals, subawards, closeout)
- Financial management (budget projections and management)
- IMCI reporting
- Overall administrative operations leadership