Going somewhere? Use this IMCI Travel Check List to ensure you are compliant with university rules and grant specifications. And don’t forget  – it’s a requirement for all university employees to file a Travel Request before you go!

By using this Travel Claim, you can ask for reimbursement as soon as travel costs are incurred. For example, you don’t have to wait until after you’ve traveled to be refunded the money you spent on airfare. However, please be sure to file a claim for all expenses within 15 days of returning home.

If you need reimbursement for expenses incurred that are NOT travel-related, please use this form, the IMCI Non-Travel Claim.

If you are a NON-university employee, you will need to fill out and return a W9 before we can process the reimbursement.