WHEN SHOULD YOU CITE OUR GRANT, CMCI P20GM104420?
Future funding requires we document our impact. Therefore, it’s critically important that you cite the grant when appropriate:
- Your work was conceived or carried out as part of a CMCI or IMCI Working Group.
- The research is funded by a CMCI or IMCI Project Grant, Pilot Grant or MAG.
- You used major equipment purchased by the grant and/or resources provided by CMCI/IMCI.
- One or more authors is funded entirely by the CMCI grant.
- One or more authors is funded partially by the CMCI grant specifically for this work.
- Authors do not have funding specifically for this work and the manuscript is closely related to the CMCI grant.
Please use this exact text for grant citation:
Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute Of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number P20GM104420. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.