IMCI staff consists of two main positions: Program Manager and Communications and Events Coordinator. But there are many other staff positions across campus affiliated with IMCI.
Michele MattoonProgram Manager IMCI
As Program Manager, Michele oversees the day-to-day IMCI administrative operations. She provides institute administrative leadership, project and fiscal management, proposal development and grant award management, and human resource management. Michele has 20 years of University of Idaho administrative experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Human Resources support (searches, onboarding, EPAFs, evaluations)
- Grant proposal coordination
- Grant award management (compliance, prior approvals, subawards, closeout)
- Financial management (budget projections and management)
- IMCI reporting
- Overall administrative operations leadership